Parents still shaken after kids were electrically shocked at Omaha ballpark
OMAHA, Neb. (FOX42KPTM) — Parents of two young children are still trying to figure out how their youngsters got zapped by electricity at a baseball game.
It happened at the private Westgate ballpark Monday night.
“It never crossed my mind that he would be playing and grab a fence and get electrocuted,” said Kylee Best, the mother of the 15-month-old boy who was electrically shock. “It’s just utter fear that my baby just got electrocuted.”
A nine year old girl also got shocked right at the same spot: at the corner of two fences.
Article Link: https://fox42kptm.com/news/local/parents-shaken-after-kids-were-electrically-shocked-at-omaha-ballpark